It’s Cinco de Mayo today! I honestly don’t know what its origin is, but it makes me crave for shrimp and lobster tacos, tomatillo salsa, guacamole, carne asada, and Dos Equis! hahaha During days like this, I really miss Southern California and its Mexican fast food restaurants like Rubio’s and El Pollo Loco.
Anyways, enough talk about mouth-watering Mexican food. I know I haven’t posted any makeup reviews or anything beauty-related in the last couple of days. I’ve been very much busy in my business and personal life. Although I have been road testing a couple of makeup products, I haven’t had time to write up any reviews.
Hopefully, I’ll be able to post a review tomorrow. But for now, I’ve only been able to finish putting together the giveaway for this month. There will be 3 winners again for this month’s Ang Savvy International Makeup Giveaway, so you’ll have more chances of winning.
ANG SAVVY INTERNATIONAL MAKEUP GIVEAWAY (MAY 2015)
Three lucky readers will each win one of the following prize packages:
☆ Chanel Jardin de Chanel Blush Camelia Rose
(from the Chanel Spring 2015 Collection)
Note: This is not a brand new item. I bought it for the purpose of reviewing on this blog. I have swatched and used it a couple of times when I was writing up my review on it. However, I haven’t gotten the chance to use it again after that. Instead of selling the blush, I decided to give it away to one lucky reader. The photo above is the current condition of the blush, so you can see that it’s still as good as new. The blush brush had also been unused.
☆ Happy Skin The Ultimate Beauty Trio (Shut Up & Kiss Me lip crayons)
– First Kiss
– Summer Fling
– Crushing On You
☆ The Face Shop Real Nature Mask in Pomegranate
☆ The Face Shop Bright Eyes Modeling Gel Patch
☆ Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint sample RD301
This is Package 1 from last month’s giveaway. Because I had problems sending it to the winner (who lives in a country where shipping certain makeup products are restricted), I had replaced her package to one that I bought from her own country. So, I decided to give others a chance to win this package again.
☆ TheFaceShop Over Girl Edge Lip Crayon in RD02 (Net Wt. 0.02oz / 0.6g)
☆ TheFaceShop Black Label Lipstick in 10 Passion Red
☆ TheFaceShop Black Label Lipstick in 116 Flower Pink
This is also another package from a previous giveaway that had been unclaimed by the winner, as well as the replacement winner. Hopefully this time, the winner (or replacement winner) will be quick enough to claim it in time. 😀
HOW TO JOIN
If you don’t see your total number of entries go above 5, please see what Rafflecopter has to say about this issue:
Right now, Rafflecopter isn’t set up for daily entries to go above the total # of entries displayed on the top right of the widget. Meaning if you complete all the entries the first day in a giveaway where there are daily entry options, when you come back tomorrow, it’ll appear as if you haven’t completed them all.
Suppose there are 30 days in a giveaway and there’s a daily tweet entry option worth +1 and a follow on twitter entry option worth +1. At the end of the 30 days, if you’ve tweeted every day and follow on twitter, you’ll have +31 entries recorded in the system (the blogger will be able to see that), but the entry form will show +2 still b/c the daily entry resets each day.
We haven’t built the functionality to tally and show total entries/possible entries w/ giveaways having the daily entry option method. But rest assured, all entries are being tallied.
ADDITIONAL CONTEST MECHANICS
● This giveaway is open to all my readers who are residents of the Philippines, as well as all my international readers. Being a reader of AngSavvy.com means that you are a subscriber of the blog. Unsubscribing will automatically disqualify all your entries, so please take note of this. 🙂
● Contest is open from May 5, 2015 8:00pm until May 31, 2015 8:00pm Philippine time (GMT+8). For those in the West Coast, that is May 5, 2015 5:00am until May 31, 2015 5:00am Pacific time (GMT -7).
● I will be posting the winners on Monday, June 1, 2015. Please take note that I will not be sending emails to the winners. You will have to check the Giveaway Winner post to check if you won.
● The winners should then provide me (use “Contact Me” tab found in the Menu) with the delivery address where I will be sending their corresponding Ang Savvy International Makeup Giveaway prize package.
● If I don’t hear from a winner and no shipping information is provided within 72 hours after announcing the winners, a replacement winner will be drawn.
● You may only win once. If a name is drawn twice or thrice, I will have Rafflecopter choose another winner for the 2nd (and 3rd) instance.
● If in any case your country is restricting shipment of beauty and makeup products (or any products in liquid form), AngSavvy.com has the right to change your prize to the equivalent monetary value sent through Paypal or a similar makeup package which I will order from a reputable store in your country (where applicable) and sent directly to your mailing address.
Thanks for joining my Ang Savvy International Makeup Giveaway (May 2015) and good luck everyone!
Alyssa Melanie is a certified MUA – a Makeup Addict. While her favorite high-end brands are Chanel and Dior, she just can’t resist falling in love with a lot of drugstore brands too, like Revlon and NYX. Her motto: “When I feel good about myself, I feel beautiful. Putting on makeup and taking care of my skin, makes me feel oh-so-good.“