It’s the first Monday of 2015, but there’s no need to feel blue this Monday. Because today, I’m announcing the winner of my Etude House Korean Makeup Giveaway (December 2014) posted here.
The lucky winner will receive the following prizes:
• Etude House Proof 10 Gelquid Liner in shade BK802 Black (Net Wt. 0.05oz / 1.5g)
• Etude House Proof 10 Gelquid Liner in shade BR402 Deep Sand (Net Wt. 0.05oz / 1.5g)
• Etude House Play 101 Pencil in shade 12 (Net Wt. 0.02oz / 0.5g)
• Etude House Play 101 Pencil in shade 28 (Net Wt. 0.02oz / 0.5g)
• Etude House Color My Brows in shade #02 Light Brown (Net Wt. 0.02oz / 0.5g)
Plus samples of the following:
• Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner Total Pore Solution 7 in 1 (Net Wt. 25ml / 0.84 fl. oz)
• Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Essence (Net Wt. 15 ml / 0.50 fl. oz)
ETUDE HOUSE KOREAN MAKEUP GIVEAWAY
December 2014 Winner
HOW TO CLAIM
To claim your prize, please let me know your full name, contact number and mailing address where I will be sending your prize by using the Contact Me page. I will also send you an email so you can opt to just reply to it with the details. Your prize package will be shipped within 2 to 5 business days after receiving your shipping information.
● The winner should provide me (use “Contact Me” tab found in the Menu) with the required shipping information: full name, contact number and delivery address where I will be sending the Etude House Korean Makeup Giveaway prize package. Please take note that an ID may be required by the courier.
● If I don’t hear from the winner and no shipping information is provided within 72 hours after announcing the winner, a new name will be drawn.
● All prizes are shipped in great condition. I sincerely hope that the package will be received in the same condition. But should anything happen in transit, AngSavvy.com and I will not be held responsible for any delays, damage or lost shipments. The tracking number will be sent to the winner’s email address he/she provided upon joining.
Congratulations again! 🙂
To all others who joined, I hope you have a better luck in my Etude House Korean Makeup International Giveaway (January 2015) which I have already posted. To join it, please don’t forget to leave a comment in that post letting me know of your interest to join. Be sure to check out the contest details and mechanics.
Thanks to everyone who joined this giveaway and I hope you all had a great vacation. Have a wonderful 2015! Don’t forget to join my Etude House Korean Makeup Giveaway (January 2015). Stay fab and savvy!